ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Tipping Uber Eats Drivers

(#1)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

Tipping Uber Eats Drivers - 06-17-2019, 11:39 PM

They have introduced heavy taxes and 30 rupee delivery fee per order. after that i decided to stop tipping drivers. is it fair to do that ?

I just paid 255 for a Veggie Kottu with a Yoghurt. and a lady is delivering my order. 11.15pm.
(#2)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

06-17-2019, 11:39 PM

paid 50lkr to her
(#3)
Old
charith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of lightcharith84 is a glorious beacon of light

06-18-2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
paid 50lkr to her
(#4)
Old
saja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to beholdsaja is a splendid one to behold

06-18-2019, 01:05 AM

delivering my order. 11.15pm.
(#5)
Old
pranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to allpranathlcp is a name known to all

06-18-2019, 08:13 AM

bump
(#6)
Old
sanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of lightsanoka is a glorious beacon of light

06-18-2019, 08:15 AM

If you can give!, coz u r not paying to the company , u r paying to a normal guy just like you and me
(#7)
Old
Candid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of light

06-18-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoka View Post
If you can give!, coz u r not paying to the company , u r paying to a normal guy just like you and me
why should we keep money on their hands ? they are getting a monthly wage. show her your dick instead of giving money. fuck her too if possible.
(#8)
Old
dmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nicedmsupun is just really nice

06-18-2019, 08:36 AM

I still do tip. If im a ubet delivery guy, if would definitely like a tip. No matter if its even 20.
(#9)
Old
Candid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of lightCandid-B is a glorious beacon of light

06-18-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
paid 50lkr to her
50i da dunne ? maru tip eka.
(#10)
Old
sidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to beholdsidathsaumya is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Yahoo to sidathsaumya
06-18-2019, 12:38 PM

bp